Thursday, November 30, 2006

Toooo long...

Not sure why, but I've been very unmotivated to post. Maybe it's because I'm fairly certain that virtually no one reads my blog; feels a bit like talking to myself, and I don't feel the need to post the crazy conversations I have with myself! Still, not posting is guarranteed to lose me any readers I do have...vicious circle, really.

Anyway, I'm not complaining, just explaining my absence. I've another FO to post, but it's needing to be blocked and photoed. One more tick on the list of Christmas knitting. I'm hoping to post by this evening, so I'll give you details then. Needless to say, I'm very pleased the result!

Also, I've added quite a few blogs to the right. They are all great, and worth reading. The fabulously funny Neglecting My Kids, and absolutely STUNNING knitting of See Eunny Knit, the hilarious Yorkie....take a looksee and enjoy!

The past few days I've had company at home; hubs was home with what appears to have been a fun case of rotavirus, acquired - it would seem - from our dear nephew, T-bear. T had something funny with his tummy on Sunday at church, hubs held him for awhile, then passed him on to Grampy (my FIL) as we went to leave. Found out yesterday afternoon that Grampy, the WebMaster (my BIL, T's pops) had all come down with symptoms similar to hubs'. So I'm quite glad that lilAuntie didn't feel the need to hold or even really touch T-bear. I love you, little man, but I'm all too happy to skip the entiritis, thanks.

Take care, all, and remember to keep your fluids and electolytes up!

1 comment:

  1. Dude, I'm reading!!!

    I agree w/your blog recs...except Eunny scares me. That much talent concentrated in one person...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...