Friday, December 01, 2006

Awww...



I have comments from Bezzie and Turtlegirl! Awwww, shucks.

The FO is still blocking; I got a late start on it, and as I started, I decided to block it within an inch of its life, as if it were lace (it's not, but it is a little "lacey") so it was still damp before I took off for choir (ohmigosh! only one more week 'til Magnificat!! Wanna come?) so I haven't a pic yet. Tomorrow, nice and early, with whatever natural light I can get, I'll get you as good a photo as I can manage with *ahem* a camera phone.

Promise. :)

G'night!

2 comments:

  1. All right, keep us waiting why don't you!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was worth a wait though Bezzie. I love the Dream Swatch and particularly the yarn chosen for it! I need to do a new one for myself. I never wear the other one because it's a bit short and I don't have anything in my wardrobe that matches that I can wear it with! Alas!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...