Wednesday, December 06, 2006

What?


You've never seen a dog in a hoodie before?

Totally meant to post yesterday. Let's just say: I hate satin. Gosh, I can't wait to sew up FOUR bridesmaid's dresses for my sister's wedding, all in satin. Really. Super.

I spent all day hand hemming that blasted dress. It's pretty. I hate satin. Then I discovered I'm 20 cm short on ribbon for the empire trim. So now I'm busing (oh, I also hate the bus) to the fabric store. I could have gotten it last night, before dancing, with the car, but I was still hemming. I hate satin.

Best wishes to all of you never having to deal with satin in any unpleasant way. Because I hate satin.

1 comment:

  1. What's the name of that fabric you hated again???







    ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...