Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hoser, or, The Way Things Are

I haven't much to blog, since the past 7 days haven't seen me do very much except sit/lay/lounge and feel, well, somewhere between drunk and stoned.* But I have done some knitting. It's been a little slow, with all the druuuugs, but there has been definite progress on the FBIL's hose. Let's have a look, shall we?

DSC00152_editedDSC00159_editedDSC00156_editedDSC00154_edited

Here they are, frolicking in the suburban jungle. Two pattern repeats are complete on the centre-front of the hose, and almost two of the pattern on the sides of the hose. And thank heaven's for Cristi's fabulous pattern-row markers!! Thank you for inventing these and sharing with the knitty world!! They have been a total lifesaver.

My life has become these hose. Today I watched the last 20 minutes of Once Upon A Time in America and worked on the hose. Then I watched CSI:NY...and worked on the hose. Then I watched The Magnificent Seven...and worked on the hose. And then I watched a show on TLC with Stacey London...and worked on the hose. There's a pattern, you see.

Must finish hose. Must. Finish. Hose.

*Not that I have any idea what it is like to be stoned. Nope, no way.

1 comment:

  1. They're coming along! You'll have to get him to model them when they're done!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...