Saturday, July 07, 2007

Largely unscathed, or, Another Episode at the Pizzaria

Ahem, as you may have noticed, I got a little sidetracked at work today.

Working alone in an office is just...frankly, it sucks, so to keep myself from losing my marbles entirely, I check out my blogroll, which requires me to check out my blog, and I've just sort of tired of the look of it. It was pretty, and all, and I still like that header but it was time for a change. And it seems significant that I'm just past the 100 post mark (totally missed it; completely lost track!) and that I, and my knitting, are in very different places from the places we started out 100 posts and 9 months ago.

Most of the blog construction successes were had at home, so it isn't as though I really spent an entire work day messing around in my template. Just, you know, an hour.

But now I need to sleep. I've felt *off* for about two days now, and I suspect exhaustion won't do me any favours. But - ooh! - tomorrow: dinner with The Man's best friend, Chuckles, and our very dear, Vancouver-dwelling friend, 20Scotch, and we are going to the BEST FREAKING PIZZA PARLOUR in Ottawa. Possibly, the Western Hemisphere. I don't know for certain, but it's a very real possibility. If you are in Ottawa, or happen by sometime, I recommend stopping by Colonnade Pizza on Metcalfe at Gilmour and ordering, oh, anything. The mediterranean with extra mozza is my personal favourite. Very gooey. We were there with the same two friends on Canada Day - July 1st - which I totally neglected to blog, due in large part to my entire lack of photos of the day. There's an explanation, but it'll keep until some less late-at-night time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...