Thursday, September 20, 2007

Blogstalking, or, Reconciled

Argh! We're not even a whole week into the latest round of Blogstalking, and I'm already behind! I kept forgetting to pick up new batteries for my camera after I used up the last ones in Moscow, and then ended up staying at work yesterday over 2 hours later than I normally do. How, precisely, did I end up with a job that requires me to reconcile statements on a regular basis? What a mess.

So I apologize, dear Stalkers, that I have yet to post my first Blogstalking post. But rest-assured that I am cooking up a good one, picture heavy and hopefully pretty. And that is the plan for this evening. Choir is still out due to the slow-healing of my laryngitis (at least my speaking voice is starting to return to soprano-like registers, rather than the contralto I had for a while there) and besides, it would be rude to invite a guest into our home and then abandon him to his own devices on his very first evening. My dance-friend, Kiltwin, currently volunteering in Mexico, has a lovely mini-Schnauzer named Sprite. Her parents are going out of town for the weekend, and since Kiltwin is in Mexico, Sprite needs a sitter. And that's us! I'm mildly worried that he and Wembley won't get along. I have no reason to think that will happen, I just know that it would be deeply unfortunate if it did. I expect they'll enjoy each other's company. It should be a fun four days!

Check back again tomorrow for at least one post; if I'm really on my game, I'll hammer out another Russia post, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...