Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Is it? or, Could it be...?

Knitting content! The first of several things I've been meaning to post for, oh, about three months now. Sadly, most of it is care of my SIL rather than my own knitting, but it's just darling!

sweater1

Because Peanut was a month early, she was very small, and all the clothes we had already gotten for her or had been lent were far too large for her teeny little self. SIL whipped up this teeny sweater for Peanut and gave it to us at a show The Man played at a friend's pub when G was only ten days old.

sweater 2

It's a lovely soft grey-y mauve in a very pretty yarn with a nice sheen to it. The pattern is a darling little raglan cardi with a lace body. We really love it, so I may ask SIL if I can borrow it, since Peanut has almost completely outgrown her first sweater. You can see how short the sleeve is in that second pic.

There's more to come, including a few projects I have actually finished myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...