Friday, February 06, 2009

New, or, Outward Words

Finally! We have a new machine and I am, once again, able to communicate with the world (ok, with the handful of people who are remotely interested in what I have to say)! While I adore staying home with Peanut, it can be rather cloistering at times, and blogging and message-boarding and facebooking definitely help to keep me connected with the outside during these long, cold days of winter when leaving the house is more of a pain than a pleasure.

The light in the afternoon, however, is often quite delightful at this time of year.

Feb - Glynis2
Feb - Glynis1

What do you think of the photos cropped using the Golden Ratio? It makes me feel all fancy and Renaissance-y!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! So cute! How are those teeth with the BFing? I'm dreading teeth!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...