Monday, August 24, 2009

And sewing, too!

Yesterday afternoon, Peanut had a long nap.  A really, really long nap.  And despite what I just wrote in that last post, she did, in fact, sleep deeply and soundly, and didn't need any help to stay asleep at all.  It was, quite frankly, awesome.  
The Man was outside on the balcony getting a sunburn reading, and I decided to be randomly productive.  In about an hour and a half, I had this.
Jumper dress for Glynis

I have to admit, that one of my favourite parts of having a little girl is making clothes for her. Little tunics and dresses are just so ridiculously easy and fast to make, and they're cute, too! All this one needs is buttons for the shoulders, and she'll have a summer dress, and a cold weather tunic.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...