Tuesday, February 15, 2011

brrr...

Yesterday, I woke up to light rain and 3C temperatures. Here's what my little Weatherbug app tells me today:

February 15 weather


Did you see the worst part? -18C isn't fun, but it's doable. But this part:

February 15 - the worst part


Yeah. -27 with the windchill with humidity over 50%. Ugh. My father lived in Iqaluit for a number of years, and said that, as cold as it is up north, the weather is very dry, so it's a far less oppressive and unpleasant cold than the cold weather in Ottawa.

But we really need to go out. I can't hide from the cold forever and spring could be a long way off.

It's still morning, though. Maybe if I wait a few hours...it'll get warmer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...