Friday, April 29, 2011

carrying on

Still here, still pregnant. Not sure for how much longer, but for now, we're ok.

Since I'm unlikely to be pregnant for a lot longer, here's another picture of the bump, as it looked last night.




36w belly

I swear, I had just cleaned the mirror before this picture.  I have no idea why it actually looks worse than before.

I actually look smaller because baby has dropped rather significantly.  Can't get much lower until I'm actually in labour, though, so it'll be interesting to see if or how the shape changes as the next days pass.

I'm still eating fun food.  Check my breakfast from this morning:




36.5w belly and my breakfast


Plain organic yogurt, chopped nuts (I usually use walnuts because I prefer them, but there's an e.coli scare on walnuts in Canada at the moment, so here I used pecans), currants and a drizzle of Canadian maple syrup.  If the bowl looks big, it's because it is big: that's an asian noodle bowl.  I really like this for breakfast.

And we're still having fun. Peanut's been doing puzzles.  Here she is, having proudly finished putting together her pig.




Glynis and her pig


I'm going to keep gestating for a few more days, doing some deep self hypnosis to relax and keep the bp in check, and try to get everything else ready in between.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...